NDAR will be present at NorShipping 2022, Oslo, Norway, 4-7 April - Let us meet there!!
MAESTRO Marine – Modeling & basic analysis
Program description Version 20 July 2021
From FE model preparation and verification, to loading, hydrostatic equilibrium, to structural solution and limit-state evaluation
By the end of the course, participants are able to:
– Prepare & check a strake-based Finite-Element model
– Apply marine & tank loads
– Assess structural response: stresses & limit-states
– Modeling environment and GUI
– Modeling, element types
– Rhino geometry import
– Integrity checks
– Groups, tanks, loading the model
– Nastran, NAPA, GHS interfaces
– Hydrostatic balance and inertia relief
– Basic analysis: deformation & stresses
– Basic analysis: limit state evaluation
– Fine mesh analysis
– Introduction to MAESTRO-WAVE
Software of reference: MAESTRO Marine. Course venue / delivery mode: live web sessions. A minimum of 2 registered attendees is required to maintain the course. Duration : 4 x 3.5 hours, total 14 hours
– Notions of hydrostatics and naval architecture, software installation
– Participants provide their own PC. Software training licenses are included in the training cost. NDAR will check correct software installation prior to course commencement.
Course content is 20% theoretical / 80% practical. Participants are invited to practice “hands-on”, through exercises and guidance by the instructor.
The training course in non-certifying. The instructor monitors the participants’ progress via an evaluation table.
Instructor: Stéphane Dardel, Naval Architect Course Language : English (French and Italian supported)
Persons with disabilities : please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your situation requires special attention
Cost: 1,500€ (exc.VAT) per participant. Training software licenses included.
A minimum of 2 registered attendees is required to maintain the course.
Next Dates: 13-16 September 2021. 9:00-12:30 (UTC+2) daily
Registration: please contact us at email@example.com Registration deadline: 8 days prior to course commencement