NDAR AT Europort 2023 on November 7-10 2023 - Rotterdam, NL - Booth 5307 - More Info
MAESTRO Marine – Modeling & basic analysis
Program description Version 18 January 2023
From FE model preparation and verification, to loading, hydrostatic equilibrium, to structural solution and limit-state evaluation
By the end of the course, participants are able to:
– Prepare & check a strake-based Finite-Element model
– Apply marine & tank loads
– Assess structural response: stresses & limit-states
– Modeling environment and GUI
– Modeling, element types
– Rhino geometry import
– Integrity checks
– Groups, tanks, loading the model
– Nastran, NAPA, GHS interfaces
– Hydrostatic balance and inertia relief
– Basic analysis: deformation & stresses
– Basic analysis: limit state evaluation
– Fine mesh analysis
– Introduction to MAESTRO-WAVE
Software of reference: MAESTRO Marine. Course venue / delivery mode: live web sessions. A minimum of 2 registered attendees is required to maintain the course. Duration : 4 x 3.5 hours, total 14 hours
– Notions of hydrostatics and naval architecture, software installation
– Participants provide their own PC. Software training licenses are included in the training cost. NDAR will check correct software installation prior to course commencement.
Course content is 20% theoretical / 80% practical. Participants are invited to practice “hands-on”, through exercises and guidance by the instructor.
The training course in non-certifying. The instructor monitors the participants’ progress via an evaluation table.
Instructor: Stéphane Dardel, Naval Architect Course Language : English (French and Italian supported)
Persons with disabilities : please contact email@example.com if your situation requires special attention
Cost: 1,500€ (exc.VAT) per participant. Training software licenses included.
A minimum of 2 registered attendees is required to maintain the course.
Next Dates: To be further announced
Registration: please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Registration deadline: 8 days prior to course commencement