NDAR’s Mission – to team up, partner and excel as one with our suppliers and customers, maximize productivity and always be a step ahead !
NDAR is a fully owned, limited company providing Software Solutions for Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding.
Our main activities include:
- Software Solutions for Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding
- Expertise and Experience: our software specialists have extensive experience in the use of the software itself but, more importantly, in its application in the real context of commercial, competitive work.
- Hands-On Tech-Support: first-line tech-support, be it a simple hands-on software use question or a complex matter requiring expert resources
- Project Support services: aimed at assisting our customers to achieve for maximum ROI
- Specialized Support: in case of unusual or otherwise difficult projects requiring advanced use of software and/or engineering challenges
- Continued Proficiency: custom assistance service tailored to the evolving requirements of a given customer.
- Business Process Assessment
- Implementation Consulting
- Project Strategies
- Team Work
- Workflow Optimization
Through partnerships and commercial agreements, NDAR is part of a multinational group of companies, and heads the group’s operations in Europe, Russia and the Middle East. NDAR operates principally in the fields of naval architecture, ship building, ship operation and ship management.
The software developed by our group is tested both in-house through consulting work and in the field in cooperation with selected users. Collectively, our group counts well over 100 developers, many of whom are naval architects and marine engineers. Being intrinsically international, our organization is profoundly multi-lingual and multi-cultural.
In addition to permanent staff, a number of specifically trained independent engineers assist with some field operations and site projects.
Training and support services are handled centrally from our headquarters in Antibes, France, and include on-site intervention following customer requirements.