- SSI ShipConstructorShipConstructor is an AutoCAD based software product line created for design, engineering and construction in the shipbuilding industry. ShipConstructor’s AutoCAD foundation provides a user environment that is a globally recognized standard. This results in an existing labor pool of expertise, a common DWG format for sharing information with other applications, and a portfolio of complementary Autodesk products.
- SSI EnterprisePlatformSSI EnterprisePlatform is a new line of products from SSI that enables the enormous wealth of engineering information in a product data model, such as the ShipConstructor Marine Information Model (MIM) , to be available across an organization. This information can be efficiently shared with, and easily accessed by, multiple individuals, software applications and production equipment utilized in the shipbuilding process.
- SSI DigitalHubTo make informed decisions going forward, it’s important to know a project’s current and past status. DigitalHub works by capturing the evolution of your ShipConstructor projects through time. Simply by using a standard web browser to view ShipConstructor items and their relationships, accurate data becomes easily accessible to users across all shipyard departments.
- SSI ShipBuildingPLMShipbuildingPLM
ShipbuildingPLM is the only product lifecycle management (PLM) platform that is specifically built for the business of shipbuilding.
- MAESTRO MarineMAESTRO is a design, analysis, and evaluation tool specifically tailored for floating structures, and has been fielded as a commercial product for over 30 years with a world-wide user base. MAESTRO’s history is rooted in rationally-based structural design, which is defined as a design directly and entirely based on structural theory and computer-based methods of structural analysis (e.g., finite element analysis and structural limit state evaluation).
- GHSGHS is the most comprehensive (in absolute) and powerful (in the microcomputer world) stability calculator. GHS does not stop at calculating static stability parameters, but checks for positive stability in every condition and configuration.
- BHSBHS (Basic HydroStatics) is similar in many ways to GHS, being a derivative or “subset” of the larger program.
The program is particularly well suited for the Yacht & Small Craft industry.
- GLMGLM is the onboard, Load Monitor version of GHS. It is used aboard ships to monitor stability and/or strength with various loads. It gives vessel operators the ability to quickly check the safety of present and anticipated loading conditions.
- Rhino3DGeneral Purpose CAD 3D modeler. NURBS-based surfaces, SubD modelling.
Rhinoceros provides a vast array of tools to model any geometry, freely and accurately. Helps to materialize a concept into a fully-defined model, including 2D drafting, rendering, prototyping. Rhino3d handles curves, surfaces, and solids with no limits in complexity, but also meshes and point clouds.
With latest Rhino3D version 7, McNeel have introduced SubD geometry. SubD is a new geometry type that can create editable, highly accurate shapes. Unlike other geometry types, SubD combines free-form accuracy while still allowing quick editing.
- VisualARQFlexible BIM for Rhino3D
VisualARQ is an architectural design software which enhances Rhino by adding powerful architectural object styling and dynamic documentation tools which adapt to fit your workflow.
- Orca3D & Orca3D Marine CFDNaval Architecture in Rhino3D
By itself, Rhino3D is already an extremely powerful design tool with an open development platform that allows specialized plug-ins like Orca3D to be added and create a dedicated environment. Thanks to Orca3D’s specialized marine-specific tools, Rhino3D with Orca3D becomes the most versatile and cost-effective marine design program and environment available.
- ShipWeightWeight Management Software.
Estimate, track, and monitor weight and center of gravity for your project from the conceptual phase, through basic design, detail engineering, and construction, all the way until delivery and beyond.
- ExpressMarineReinventing parametric design!
ExpressMarine takes a fresh approach on parametric modeling. A combination of mathematical and graphical parameters set the base for the 3D model. This forms the ship’s DNA from which the entire structure is developed. Changes made at this level will propagate down the hierarchy and allow interdependent elements to morph accordingly.
- AutodeskAutodesk is a global leader in design and make technology. With expertise across architecture, engineering, construction, design, manufacturing, and entertainment, they help innovators everywhere solve today’s pressing challenges.
- NavCadSpeed. Power. HydroComp.
We’re the longtime experts for performance analysis and design tools that guide your design toward responsible, efficient vessel operation. The Vessel-Propulsor-Drive system model is the foundation of optimized performance via the industry’s gold-standard tool for Speed/Power Prediction, Operational Energy Analysis, and Propulsion System Sizing.
- PropElementsOptimize and Understand Your Propeller
HydroComp’s PropElements brings a specialist tool to a broader engineering community. PropElements is designed not only for propeller specialists and manufacturers, but for naval architects and vehicle designers as well.
Wake-Adapted Propeller Performance
PropElements provides an optimizing design stage between parametric specification and full 3D design for manufacture. It builds on the system specification of necessary propeller characteristics (such as those from NavCad) to the design or evaluate a propeller in greater detail to meet the ship mission objectives.