PLM – A Realistic Approach to Success
NDAR’s Article in GMT by Aclunaga review n. 10
ACLUNAGA, The Galician Naval Cluster Association, just publish the number 10 of their engineering magazine: GMT by Aclunaga
ACLUNAGA has more than 130 associated companies that cover the entire value chain of the sector in Galicia. In this magazine the associated companies and collaborators share all the technical knowledge they treasure, something that has led them to be located at the height of the most outstanding and internationally specialized leading regions thanks to the technological development and added value of the products developed by the Galician Naval Sector
GMT by Aclunaga is a point of exchange of technical and specialized information on issues, projects, and current problems in the sector. On this occasion the topics included in the articles deal with:
• Editorial: Europe’s maritime technology industry: evolve or disappear? (Secretary General of SEA EUROPE)
• Modernization project in environment 4.0 of the 132kV/15kV Transformer Electrical Substation (NAVANTIA FERROL)
• Evolution of motorized valves in shipbuilding contracts (GRUPO FERNÁNDEZ JOVE)
• AISTER’s La Demoiselle and La Charente river cruises for the Charente River (Va de Barcos.net)
• PLM-A Realistic Approach to Success (NDAR Software Solutions)
• Application of RNAs to obtain empirical formulas for tugboats (DNV-GL & Hochschule EMDEM· READ University of Applied Sciences)
• Interview with: Manuel J. García and Sergio Álvarez (THUNE EUREKA S.A.)
The magazine is published in Spanish and English.
It is permanently available for viewing and downloading on the homepage of Aclunaga’s website: www.aclunaga.es
Or in the following access and download link: gmt n10_EN
We wish you a good reading.