Shipbuilding projects today are fundamentally more complex than in the past. Using technology to simplify some of that complexity results in a direct impact on the bottom-line.
We’ve worked to do that in SSI 2021 R1.1 by:
- Introducing a visual way to confirm transfers between projects.
- Adding the ability to transfer space allocations between projects.
- Making it easier to avoid creating profiles over the maximum stock length.
- Improving how users can compare revisions.
- Including many other performance, interface, and user experience improvements.
Be the first to see the new enhancements by saving your seat for our webinar on Aug 18th at 8 am. It’s an exclusive opportunity to ask the developers of ShipConstructor your questions first-hand.
Register for Release Webinar