New RhinoParametrics 2.0 version
for Rhino 4 SR9 and Rhino 5 (32bits)
RhinoParametrics is happy to announce the release of version 2.0.
MORE STABLE, MORE EFFECTIVE AND MORE PRODUCTIVE
New video showing modifications:
If you wish to try RhinoParametrics v2 but your trial period has expired, please send a 1-month renewal request to: email@example.com
Thank you, your notes and comments help us to continue improving RhinoParametrics.
Please continue sending your feedback, it is always very appreciated.
- Resizable dialog boxes
- Compatibility with TSpline V2 and V3
- Multiple selections in list fields
- No selection during expansion of a tree node
- Open project in read-only mode
- Improvement of copy and multiple-copy tools
- Improvement of the _Divide tool
- Increased the precision during curve-curve intersections
- Improvement of the "orientation" tool
- Improvement of the search tool
- Fixed minor bugs
See you soon at http://www.rhinoparametrics.com/
Read full details at RhinoParametrics homepage for more information.